This is a beginners tutorial for Runscope. Runscope is a tool used to test APIs. Please signup for a trial account in Runscope.com. The APIs shown in this video are from World Bank. The API method that is used for testing is given here.
I apologize for the background noise. Please use headphones for better audio clarity.
- Documentation main page – https://www.runscope.com/docs/api
- World Bank API documentation page – https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/topics/125589
- World Bank API method to see economic indicators – http://api.worldbank.org/indicators?format=json
- World Bank API method to see GDP PPP for India – http://api.worldbank.org/countries/IND/indicators/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD?format=json
- JSON View Plug-in for Chrome Browser – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jsonview/chklaanhfefbnpoihckbnefhakgolnmc?hl=en