This post is for beginners to show how to do API testing using Assertible. It is a wonderful tool that helps QA engineers to write test methods for API with almost no coding. The status reporting of tests, integration with email, slack and source control systems to delivering continuous integration are some of the factors that made me use this tool for monitoring my personal site.
- Assertible main page – https://assertible.com/
- JSON View Plug-in for Chrome Browser – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jsonview/chklaanhfefbnpoihckbnefhakgolnmc?hl=en
- World Bank API documentation page – https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/topics/125589
- World Bank API method to see economic indicators – http://api.worldbank.org/indicators?format=json
- World Bank API method to see GDP PPP for India – http://api.worldbank.org/countries/IND/indicators/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD?format=json
- Assertible documentation page : https://assertible.com/docs